Juvo+ – Monrovia, CA
Juvo+, one of the fastest growing companies in North America (Inc. Magazine – Inc. 500 2017), is seeking a financial analyst.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation. If you are passionate about data analysis, we would love to have you join us in our fun, fast paced startup environment.
Juvo+ was founded in 2013 by a serial entrepreneur team with a history of multiple exits in the internet, digital media and technology space. In four short years, Juvo+ has growth to over 100 employees worldwide and is one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in North America.
- Critical Thinking
- Data Driven Mindset
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required to support business initiatives and special projects.
- Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting system
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain and distribute reports and financial models
- Assist the Accounting Department personnel as needed
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Accounting or Finance degree, or a degree from another quantitative field.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to completion.
- Desire to be a top performer and advance within the company.
Job Type: Full-time